Sysdig Camp-Con-World-Fest-Summit is a hands-on event! Come prepared to interact through dynamic sessions and prepared labs. Here is what you’ll need for the Container Troubleshooting Workshop.
– Please make sure to bring your laptop with your favorite Terminal and SSH client installed.
– If you don’t want to install anything on your computer, you will be able to SSH into a remote EC2 instance and run everything there.
– But if you are an advanced user and prefer to run things locally have prepared a Linux VM with Docker and Docker Composed installed:
– To install Docker: https://docs.docker.com/engine/installation/
– To install Docker Compose: https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/
Note: use your favourite Linux flavor but make sure kernel headers are available to install Sysdig and Sysdig Falco.
– To install Sysdig: https://www.sysdig.org/wiki/how-to-install-sysdig-for-linux/
– To install Sysdig Falco: https://github.com/draios/falco/wiki/How-to-Install-Falco-for-Linux